Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tara Lynn


Where were you born? Medford, Oregon (no, I'm NOT one of those crazy tree huggers!)
What is your middle name? Lynn
How old will you be this year? 26...do you ever lose track of how old you are? I just had to use a calculator...
What nicknames do you have? T, ken, Pinky (all from my highschool days), people just call me Tara now.
Are you taller than your mom or dad? Negatory. I'm the runt.
Do you cry often during movies? Sometimes, it really depends on the movie. I cried when I watched Steel Magnolias. Usually if someone dies, I cry.
What is your biggest pet peeve? Clutter/a messy house
What is your favorite color? Yellow
What are your favorite foods? freshly-baked bread, choc chip cookie dough ice cream, and anything my mom cooks.
What is your favorite beverage? Water (boring, I know)
What is your favorite cold cereal? Blueberry Morning
What is your favorite smell? It's a tie between a clean Sami, clean laundry, and a clean Zach.
What is your favorite time of day? It used to be night, but now it's morning because it is so quiet.
What are your favorite make-up products? My essentials are eyeliner and mascara.
Do you play any instruments? I used to play the piano, but it's been years and I was never any good to begin with.
Did you play any sports in High School? Nopers. Zero hand-eye coordination!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Either Harry Potter or the Bourne Ultimatum...it's been so long, I don't recall.
What is your favorite article of clothing? Jeans
What is your dream vacation? Disneyland for a week...but I would stay in the nicest hotel in the park. Or, Mexico, but nowhere touristy like Cancun...I'd want to experience the real culture!
What was your first impression of your spouse? I knew Zach played football in highschool, so when I saw him, I totally thought he was too good for me (you know the sort...jock...popular...etc) and I was such a DORK in HS I never thought he'd give me the time of day.
If you were an animal what would you be? Totally a cat...they live the perfect life! Nap in the sun all day, get attention when you want it...
What is your favorite me-time activity? I love to go for walks or read.
What are your favorite TV shows? Just like Sarah and Melissa, The Office. Is there anything else on TV???
What is your dream car? 1971/72 Camaro, yellow, sweet engine, ghost flames, black interior.
What is one weakness that you have? I have many weaknesses...I suppose my biggest is I am very critical of others and myself.
What do you make for dinner when there is nothing to cook? Oven pancake or grilled cheese sandwiches.
If you could live in a different decade or era, what one would you choose? The time of the founding fathers. Limited government, very simple life, and amazing to witness the miracle that became this wonderful country.
What emotion do you feel the most? Honestly, probably anxiety and joy tied.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Nope, although I waited tables for almost 3 years and that helped me move out of my comfort zone.
What is something you are constantly working on? Always, the house. I swear, 15 minutes after I clean, the house is a wreck!
Do you have any hidden talents? I'm a pretty good cook. Not necessarily hidden, but nobody really experiences it besides Zach.
What is one word or phrase you overuse? "Do you know what I mean?"
What is the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? The first two months of breastfeeding.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Again, a tie. Zach graduating and having my beautiful daughter Samantha come into my life.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Build up our food storage.
What is the best piece of advice you learned this past year? To read "The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer."
I tag Yvon.
PS: what about Alicia, Lindy, Katy, and Stacy???

0 comments: