Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alicia

Hey guys, I figured I would just do this as an e-mail since I haven't figured out the blog thing yet. :)
This is Alicia by the way.

Where were you born? Sandy, UT
What is your middle name? I don't have one, I guess now it could be my maiden name Alicia Hardy Hilton
How old will you be this year? 24... although I still feel 21, the age I got married
What nicknames do you have? Leesh, Smeesh, Beetle Bailey or Beetle Bee (when I was little, I haven't heard it for years), the Green Mona Leeshie (my cousin calls me that), Bones (in high school--ironically Parry was called that too by his friends)
Are you taller than your mom or dad? Taller that my mom, shorter than my dad
Do you cry often during movies? It is pretty rare... of course The Testaments and other spiritual ones tend to get me sometimes
What is your biggest pet peeve? I'm like Tara... Clutter/a messy house-- in fact, Parry calls me "Miss Efficiency"
What is your favorite color? Blue
What are your favorite foods? I really love everything (except peppers and onions-unless they are cooked in stuff--eating from Parry's parents' garden is some of the best!)
What is your favorite beverage? I drink water mostly, but lemonade is yummy
What is your favorite cold cereal? Honey bunches of oats or GRANOLA!
What is your favorite smell? Clean Parry and Josh, baking bread or cake, freshness
What is your favorite time of day? In the evening when Parry comes home from work and/or school
What are your favorite make-up products? eye makeup
Do you play any instruments? the piano, which I thoroughly enjoy
Did you play any sports in High School? No, I was a choir junky!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? For full price... probably Transformers, but I lose track of dollar theatre movies... we mostly do redbox these days!
What is your favorite article of clothing? wondertees... don't they save the day!
What is your dream vacation? It would be awesome to go on a caribbean cruise, or Hawaii
What was your first impression of your spouse? That he was super handsome and probably wouldn't happen!
If you were an animal what would you be? I've always thought wolves were cool and beautiful
What is your favorite me-time activity? Read, play the piano, write e-mail, letters, take a hot bath...
What are your favorite TV shows? I've been into American Idol this year, Parry and I also enjoy watching nature specials
What is your dream car? I used to want a mustang so bad (highschool), but these days I don't really care
What is one weakness that you have? I don't like being home alone late at night, if Parry is going somewhere overnight I usually stay with family
What do you make for dinner when there is nothing to cook? Simple pasta, sandwiches, eggs, etc.
If you could live in a different decade or era, what one would you choose? Maybe 1850-1900, still some modernness, but living in the country, in nature, with animals (horses) and others to enjoy
What emotion do you feel the most? Overall, I'm pretty happy most of the time. I do get anxious for nighttime and weekends though.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I'm getting there. One on one with people I do really well. In big groups I am not the loud one. I am trying to get to know more people though.
What is something you are constantly working on? Getting motivated to do dinner at night... that is a tough one
Do you have any hidden talents? I can type pretty quickly and accurately
What is one word or phrase you overuse? That is probably a better question for Parry... nothing comes to mind
What is the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Getting an absessed tooth and root canal! Ahhh!!! Talk about pain!
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Moving into our own place and spending time together and with other family.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? I should echo Tara... Build up our food storage.
What is the best piece of advice you learned this past year? Too much to choose from... basically just becoming better and improving areas that need it!

I TAG LINDY!

0 comments: