Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little of Yvon


Where were you born? Mexico City, DF
What is your middle name? Del Carmen
How old will you be this year? 32! You will come to find out that I am the oldest in the group

What nicknames do you have? yvonnie, Bonnie, Bonita, Nena, Flaquita

Are you taller than your mom or dad? I am about 5 inches taller than my mom and about 31/2 than my dad.
Do you cry often during movies? I do,I don't bawl but i do cry although it has to be a pretty good movie or true story for that effect

What is your biggest pet peeve? people chewing their nails! eww
What is your favorite color? white

What are your favorite foods? I love strawberries with yogourt I could live off of that, love Italian food, A good juicy steak, and ofcourse mexican food.

What is your favorite beverage? strawberry smoothy

What is your favorite cold cereal? Special K
What is your favorite smell? I love the way babies smell after their bath, love the smell of melis hair, love the smell of rain, and the smell of the ocean breeze.
What is your favorite time of day? nap time.
What are your favorite make-up products? a good lip gloss.
Do you play any instruments? It depends, do pots and pans count? if not, then I don't.

Did you play any sports in High School? Soft ball and some track
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Made of Honor

What is your favorite article of clothing? Jeans and capris for the summer

What is your dream vacation? Puerto Rico or any caribean cruise

What was your first impression of your spouse? I thought he was a cutie, blode hair blue eyes just what my doctor had recommended after my last boyfriend

If you were an animal what would you be? a lioness I think...because I am very calm and caring, but when they mess with my "cubs" oh boy watch out...lol

What is your favorite me-time activity? I like to read anything other than a book, a sports magazine, new childrens book, national geographic??! anyway and sometimes i like to go catch a movie, and yest I do it solo its relaxing for me.

What are your favorite TV shows? Well it used to be friends, I would watch religiously. Now...I just realized I dont have a favorite show!

What is your dream car? BMW M3 or a mercedes
What is one weakness that you have? puppie faces, anyone you can get away with anything with me, if they you do one of those.

What do you make for dinner when there is nothing to cook? Tuna salad or cereal

If you could live in a different decade or era, what one would you choose? Now that I have been reading the message I guess I would pick The MILENNIUM..lol

What emotion do you feel the most? tranquility.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I guess... I love experiencing new things and meeting new people.

What is something you are constantly working on? recently, Phonics

Do you have any hidden talents? I have skills, real talents you know then ones that are God given, uhm I havent discovered them.

What is one word or phrase you overuse? "yeah I know"
What is the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? my first speeding ticket, I know pathetic!

What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Marriage coaching, it was the best thing because it reminded us of how special our love is, and after almost 9 yrs its nice to have someone remind you.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Graduate meli on her ABc's phonics and numbers.
What is the best piece of advice you learned this past year? Plain and simple:"Be Patient"

0 comments: