Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I hope I did this right

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this...My internet has been down. I really hope this works also. I am not that great at computer stuff.

Where were you born? South Jordan, Utah
What is your middle name? Vilate
How old will you be this year? 24... I think?
What nicknames do you have? Lind, Linny Mouse when I was little, and it was just my dad that called me that
Are you taller than your mom or dad? Taller than my mom
Do you cry often during movies? Not too much, but I will have an occasional moment.
What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a lot...When people say they are going to do something and then dont
What is your favorite color? Blue and purple
What are your favorite foods? I love pasta, and cafe rio.
What is your favorite beverage? Milk
What is your favorite cold cereal? Honey bunches of oats or some kind of sugar cereal. (not the chocolate ones)
What is your favorite smell? Bread...and suntan lotion...it reminds me of summer days!
What is your favorite time of day? I would have to say when Jarem gets home from work!
What are your favorite make-up products? eye makeup
Do you play any instruments? the piano, but not very well. Jarem is really good and I can play like the little kid songs.
Did you play any sports in High School? No, I was nothing
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? We went to chronicals of Narnia. I think you should all see it. It was very intense though.
What is your favorite article of clothing? I would have to agree with alicia...wondertees...
What is your dream vacation? Jarem and I are trying to save for Hawaii, so right now that is my dream...oh and with just me and jarem...no kids. I love my landon but I would just love to go with just the two of us.
What was your first impression of your spouse? That he was really hot, and how I could get to talk to him.
If you were an animal what would you be? I am not a big animal fan. But maybe a dog...they seem to have pretty good lives.
What is your favorite me-time activity? Read, relax, stitching, or any other kind of craft for my house.
What are your favorite TV shows? American Idol...Good things Utah, and the price is right!
What is your dream car? Ummm pretty much just my own car. But if I had the money an infiniti g20...I think?
What is one weakness that you have? I have a lot...I am not that great of a cook, but I am working on it.
What do you make for dinner when there is nothing to cook? Jarem will usually make breakfast food.
If you could live in a different decade or era, what one would you choose? I have never really thought of that. I really love the time that I live right now.
What emotion do you feel the most? Well right now my emotions dont count. You know being prego your emotions are all up in the air.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I would say it depends on the day and situation but I think I am pretty outgoing.
What is something you are constantly working on? I will agree with the dinner thing, and also being kinder to a certain inlaw in my family. I dont know why that can be so hard sometimes.
Do you have any hidden talents? Not really but I always wished I could just do back handsprings and flips when ever I wanted. Me and my brother thought that would be cool.
What is one word or phrase you overuse? I cant think of mine but I can think of other peoples that is not a good thing.
What is the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? raising a baby
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? raising a baby. That is ironic how those both go together so well.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? learn how to take care of two kids.
What is the best piece of advice you learned this past year? To be patient. I learn that everyday from Jarem.

0 comments: