Friday, May 16, 2008

So, I've officially become a working mom once again, its kind of fun to join the workforce ( part time) and still be a mommy, although I am totally bummed since yesterday that I got my schedule for the rest of month ,guess what? Yes I am working on Book club night! uhg...I am off the whole week but that one Thursday night, it figures right? I was totally excited to discuss the Message, which I really enjoyed as most of you have or will, anyhow I will miss you all! ;0)
I am hosting July's book night so if you want to get a head start on your reading ,I have picked this book called "The Wednesday Letters" I haven't read it or bought it for that matter but I will sometime this weekend, so I will be reading it for the first time with all of you that haven't read it either. See ya all soon...

2 comments:

Steve&Melissa said...

You started a new job?!?! Congratulations! Where are you working? We'll miss you this month...

Los Smith said...

Thx Meli Meli, I am a sleep technician...I watch people sleep and in the future from the lack of sleep I will become a patient myself...lol