Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag...

Ok ladies...I thought it would be fun to play a little game of tag! That way we can get to know everyone a little better! There are quite a few questions, so bare with me. Also, if you could post a recent picture of yourself with your answers that would be great! Here we go... & I tag Melissa!

(sorry, I don't just have pictures of me alone!)
Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah
What is your middle name? Jane
How old will you be this year? I turned 28 in April
What nicknames do you have? Sars, SJ, sarabi james (this one was given to me by a cute little girl that I used to babysit in high school), sar, and of course babe.
Are you taller than your mom or dad? Well, I'm 5'10" and my cute mom is 5'3", but my dad is 6'.
Do you cry often during movies? I don't cry much, I did a lot more when I was pregnant.
What is your biggest pet peeve? Socks with sandals, socks with Capri's, people who slurp their milk while eating cereal.
What is your favorite color? Pink
What are your favorite foods? I love Italian and the ranch burger @ training table (I dream about that one!)
What is your favorite beverage? DIET COKE (preferably with lime!)
What is your favorite cold cereal? I'm really loving Special K Chocolate Delight right now!
What is your favorite smell? Izzie right after her bath
What is your favorite time of day? I love dinner time, cause I'm home with my family and just being together.
What are your favorite make-up products? I LOVE bare essentials
Do you play any instruments? I took piano lessons for about 8 years, I haven't played in soooo long, and I took banjo lessons for about 4 months but never could really get it, that's a hard one.
Did you play any sports in High School? Are you kidding me, I'm like the biggest klutz when it comes to sports, even though I'm tall, I'm no good!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? 21
What is your favorite article of clothing? sweats!
What is your dream vacation? Italy with Drew
What was your first impression of your spouse? Well, when I first saw him I thought he was really good looking, I also thought he was shy, which he totally isn't, he was just "intimidated!" (whatever) Anyhow, I was excited when he FINALLY asked me out, and then he of course would tell you that he was annoyed with me cause I just wasn't so sure about him after a few dates, but I eventually came around.
If you were an animal what would you be? um....a monkey, cause it seems like they have a lot of fun.
What is your favorite me-time activity? I love to read and take bubble baths, and I LOVE to scrapbook.
What are your favorite TV shows? The Office, Rules of Engagement, Las Vegas, American Idol, Seinfeld, Friends.
What is your dream car? BMW X-5 or Acura TL
What is one weakness that you have? I'm very critical of myself. I need to take a page out of stargirl and just love being me, which I do for the most part, it's just those few little things we all wish we could change, ya know..
What do you make for dinner when there is nothing to cook? We always have Mac and Cheese with hot dogs, so that is our back up
If you could live in a different decade or era, what one would you choose? I think it would be interesting to live for a few weeks in the Jane Austen novels, they are so proper.
What emotion do you feel the most? I would have to say gratitude (is that an emotion?) either way, I'm just so grateful everyday for such a loving husband, and a beautiful baby girl.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I think so, at first I'm shy with people I don't know, but once I get to know someone I really open up
What is something you are constantly working on? Well, I'm always working on my scrapbooks, they're never ending.
Do you have any hidden talents? I don't know, if they're considered hidden I don't know what they are yet!
What is one word or phrase you overuse? I say "ya know..." A LOT!!!
What is the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Physically, I would say childbirth
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I would have to say the birth of my little princess! She is the best!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? I would like to get back to my pre-birth weight.
What is the best piece of advice you learned this past year? To make sure to tell my husband how much I love him as much as possible!

0 comments: