Friday, November 14, 2008

Top 5 books:
Small and simple things-Marjorie Hinckley
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire/and the Halfblood Prince-JK Rowling
Shopaholic Series-Sophie Kinsella
I am a mother-Jane Clayson Johnson
Kruistocht in Spijkerbroek - a Dutch book about the Children's Crusades in the middle ages, awesome!

5 Things on my To Do List:
Clean the bathroom
Paint the last 2 pictures for Jonathan's room
Buy garbage bags, milk, yogurt
Call my mom
Bring the paperstack to be filed upstairs to file.

Quote: "The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."-Marjorie Hinckley (so motivating!)
Another quote from her (I love her!): "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."

If I were a building, what would I be?
A Church building. Hopefully somewhat peaceful and spiritual, but it is also used for fun (bball, crafts, xmas performances) and it gets cleaned regularly! (by that I mean....I wish my house got cleaned as regularly, I'm getting better though).

0 comments: