Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Blog...

...is kinda neglected. Since we are a book club, we should all talk about books! I LOVE to read...in fact it is one of my most favoritest things to do in me little abode.


Top Five Books (in no particular order)
-An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck
-The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
-Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
-Persuasion by Jane Austen

Quote
"Tragically, too many women, and an increasing number of men, seem to think that having the small things made bigger and the big things made smaller is the key to looking and feeling young. Invariably, these people want us to pretend that they look mysteriously younger and more fabulous, when in actuality they look like spooky freaks who got tired of only feeling insecure on the inside and decided to show some of it on the outside as well. I make fun of these people, and I encourage you to do the same." Glenn Beck on Plastic Surgery
Five Things on my To-Do list
-Make dinner
-Make cupcakes for Sami
-Clean kitchen (most likely will NOT get done)
-Go to Library
-Go to Walmart
If I were a building, what would it be and why...
I would be a library because I love knowledge and reading.
I tag EVERYONE in our book club and you'd better respond...or I'll...do...something you won't like. ;)
PS: I like what Mitch says about really listening to people, being there, making eye contact, not thinking about anything else besides whoever is talking to you...very important!
PPS: What time is the book club next week? (I don't want to be 45 minutes late like last month...oops!)

2 comments:

Tara Lynn said...

oh, also, we need to get a new picture of the girls...

Sarah Jane said...

Yeah we do, i'll respond with my list soon...