Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Top 5

Top 5 books (in no particular order):
*Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen
*Twilight-Stephenie Meyer
*Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-J.K. Rowling
*Goose Girl-Shannon Hale
*Hearts in Hiding-Betsy Brannon Green

5 things on my to-do list:
*Finish my window project
*Get new piece of crown molding for my headboard
*Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook
*Finish making cards I started a month ago!
*Make Izzie a hooded towel

Quote:
Friendship is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can get the warm feeling that it brings. -unknown

If I were a building what would I be?
*I would be an old, historic building, the ones you look at and think "Oh how beautiful, look at all the detail and hard work that went into that building" I love old buildings and the architectural detail that they all have.

P.S. reading over my building answer I realize that it sounds like I want people to look @ me and say the same thing, but that is not what I was going for there...ha ha.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, could I get my name added to the contributors list that way if i need to ask something or let you all know something, I can put up a post?

Steve&Melissa said...

Sure, Sarah! Just send me your email address, and I'll get you added.