Sunday, October 31, 2010

.:November Craft Group:.

Alright ladies, here is the craft for November.


With the supplies I've bought so far, each person can have up to nine ornaments. You can see I only used seven. The example I showed used five. It's up to you!

My list of people participating so far is the same:

- Sarah S.
- Stacy
- Stacy's sister
- Sarah N. (2)
- Lindy
- Melissa
- Camilla

Does anyone know of anyone else who is interested in coming? I've bought all of the supplies already, but need to know soon if we need to adjust for more people.

As of right now, the price for each person is $5.25.

I got two colors of spray paint: gold and silver. If you want something different, you'll have to do it on your own. I figure those are both pretty neutral. Also, I have a variety of ornaments - there are the blues, purples, and pinks I used, but also lots of silver, gold, red, and green, too, if you want a more traditional look. It will be first come, first serve that nite!

November 11th @ 7:00 p.m. at my house!

Please let me know ASAP if you know someone else who wants to come. I said it before - but things are going to be incredibly busy for me starting tomorrow (we all are, aren't we?!?!) so my time to get out and get to the store is going to be quite limited. I need to know by this Friday at the latest!

2 comments:

Katy said...

If you end up with extra materials...I would pay someone to make me one! :)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Katy, you should just come make one with us. Seriously, you spray paint the frame, and tie ribbon around it with your ornaments hanging. It's easy and quick! Plus treats and good company. :)

But I'd be happy to make you one if you don't want to!