Saturday, October 23, 2010

.:November Craft Group:.

Alrighty, here's what I've got so far for November craft group.

We will be meeting on Thursday, November 11th, at 7:00 p.m. at my house.

You will need to provide your own frame (or wreath).

I will provide spray paint for your frame/wreath. I will probably have three colors, likely just generic colors that could go with most decor (i.e. silver, gold, red, etc.) If you want something different, then you'll have to do it on your own!

I will also provide the ribbon and ornaments.

Sarah N. asked about the size of the frame. I actually have no clue what size the frame I showed a picture is, but if I had to guess, I would say 11x14. I'm just going to assume we'll all be in that range for ribbon buying purposes.

Here's who I have down so far:

- Sarah S.
- Stacy
- Stacy's sister
- Sarah N. (2)
- Lindy
- Camilla
- Melissa

I don't need to know quite yet if anyone else is planning on coming, but in the next week or so would be great. My life is about to get kind of crazy with taking on some new responsibilities, and I'm kind of OCD about planning things, so the sooner you can let me know, the better!

Let me know if you have any questions!

0 comments: