Saturday, January 9, 2010

.:January Craft Group:.

Hello ladies!


I have picked up the craft from Wood Connection and have made mine up! It is really cute! Craft group is this Thursday, January 14th at 7:00 p.m. at my house. Remember to bring your red, white, and pink paint! I am happy to share what I have, but it is definitely not enough for everyone! The cost is $8!

If you know that you aren't going to be able to make it, you are welcome to come by and pick yours up and see mine or take a picture of it or whatever. You can take it home to paint it, and then when you are ready to do the glitter part, you can bring it back over to my house to do it. Or if it is after Thursday, you are welcome to borrow the spray glue and the glitter to take to your house to do it.

Let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, I'll see you on Thursday!

0 comments: