Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FYI

Hey Gals! If any of you are interested, Stacy and I are going to start doing some sort of exercise group on Wednesdays. We thought we could lead everyone in a "strength training" class of sorts. If you want to join in, we'd love to have ya! We are planning to meet every Wednesday at 9am @ the clubhouse. Bring hand weights if you have them. Hope to see you there...although we're not planning on a big turnout seeing how half of you are pregnant. (We have probably set a record for the most "clubs" or "groups" in one area...maybe we should just all move in together! he he.)
P.S. I have a copy of next months book and I'm almost finished. I can pass it around if anyone wants it.

1 comments:

Camilla said...

Hehehe! I'd love to come in a few months when I'm trying to lose the baby weight! I'm sure the other 'half that is pregnant' (lol) feels the same way. :)