Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Craft questions/BOOK CLUB reminder

Hey girls,
I just wanted to take a vote. Who wants to do a St. Patricks day craft? And who wants a spring? I was thinking you can never have to many spring things. But Stacy found a st. patricks one. I could also do both if they have similar colors or something. I don't know just a thought! This will also give me a count of who is coming. Another question what day the 4th or the 11th? what works best for you? Thanks!
Oh another thing for BOOK CLUB, It will be this thursday at 7! If you dont come then I will know you all hate me. HAHA summer!

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So, basically you hate me Lindy since you didn't come to my house for craft club? ;)

I'll be there on Thursday - I don't hate you, although the feeling must not be mutual! haha...

I love the St. Patrick's Day craft Stacy found, so that is my vote! But I will be happy with whatever the majority vote is! I say let's just all do the same thing whatever is decided - less hassle for you Lindy!

Sarah Jane said...

My vote is St. Patricks day craft cause I don't have anything! And I agree with Summer that we should all do the same thing. as far as what night to do, I would say the 11th, but either one works, whatever is best for everyone!

I will also be at book club this Thursday.

Stacy said...

I should be there Thursday for book club, depending on work. I don't have anything for St. Patrick's Day either, so that is what I would prefer, but don't care either way... Sorry I haven't shown you the picture of the one I found. I keep forgetting my phone on Sundays. Either date is fine with me, just count on me being late again... I LOVE MY JOB !!!

Camilla said...

Either one is fine with me. I don't have many spring things nor St. Patty's Day things. Either day works too. I might not be able to come again...for some reason Thursdays just are bad now, with the whole Primary calling thing...:(

Sarah said...

I'll be there tomorrow and I say a St. Patrick's Day craft all the way!

Melissa said...

I also think that we should do a St.Patrick's day craft, and I can do any of those days just count me in. Thanks All