Tuesday, November 17, 2009

December Craft group

Sarah, I wasn't sure if you decided you were going to do the craft group for December or not. Just thought i'd put a post up and see if we are still going to get together for the 10th. Also, if you haven't gotten the craft yet I have 2 people that would like to come.

I guess I should ask everyone if it is ok if 2 more people join our little craft group? It is Kristal King from the townhomes and my sister in law. Let me know if this is ok. And, Sarah, if you already bought the craft for December don't worry about adding them in, they can just come in January.

Thanks Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great November!

Sarah Nuttall

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I think it's great if more people want to join! That will help with the rotation for next year, too! I'm still up for doing a craft in December!

Sarah said...

Sarah- Yes! I am planning on doing craft group on December 10th and no I have not gotten the craft yet so the more the merrier....I will count Krystal and your sister in law in! Now if I can just get a count of everyone who is planning on coming for sure in December that would be great so I can know how many to get. So far I know me, Sarah, Summer, Stacy, Krystal, and Sister in law are all ago. Anyone else??

Camilla said...

I'll be there! :)

Sarah Jane said...

Ok Sarah plan on not having Kristal there this month, she works that night but she would love to come in January. I'm double checking with my sis-in-law, Melissa, if she can do that night. I'll let you know. I'll for sure be there!

Sarah Jane said...

Melissa will be there too!