Friday, November 6, 2009

Craft Club 2010

I meant to ask everyone last night, about craft club next year. Sorry, my brain was a litte sick...
Do you want to continue the rotation, or pick a month that you want to do? I am fine with either way. I have the rotation done in the same order as last year, but I can change it if everyone wants to pick a paticular month . As of right now, Sarah Selin, and myself are on their twice because of how the rotation goes (hope that's okay Sarah). Let me know, and as soon as I hear back from everyone, and I will email the list.

Thanks, and have a good day - It's Friday!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

i'm fine with the rotation as long as I have a cool month! JK. sounds good Stacy. And I don't care if we include July, I think that would be fun! Can I make a request? Can we make sure who is going to do the craft before buying the material for it? That way those who don't want to do it don't have to pay for it and the host isn't out extra money. That way we won't have any problems! Thanks everyone

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm fine with the rotation, but I'd also be happy to do two months if someone doesn't want to!

I think for December and July, maybe those months we could play by ear and see who would be interested in doing it those months. I know they can be busy times, but not necessarily always for everyone! I know if I was going to be around, I'd be happy to head one up for whoever was wanting to. Just a thought...

I also agree with Sarah. Let's be sure to find out who is doing the craft before buying anything - within a reasonable amount of time! Better for everyone. :)

Sarah Jane said...

I'm also open to playing December by ear and seeing who would want to do something. I think that could be fun to do something wintery then. I'm open to doing 2 as well!

Sarah said...

Sounds good to me Stacy...and I am fine with doing two...no problem. That first Thursday in December is my anniversary (and actually yours too Stacy!) but I would be fine with doing December craft group on the 10th if everyone is down for it. Let me know! Maybe we could do something snowflake-ish.