Thursday, March 26, 2009

Craft Group


Thursday, April 2nd, Craft Group is at my house at 7pm. We are making picture frames. I just recently made one and I had so much fun doing it I thought it would be perfect for Craft Group. The best part is....the frames only cost $1! So with materials, this months craft is costing everyone $2.50. I have the frames and I will have the edges pre-painted white. Then I bought modge podge to stick the paper on. After that you can decorate it with any sort of embellishment you like! I have some scrapbook paper, ribbon, embellishments, etc. that you are more than welcome to use; but if you are wanting to make a specific color/paper pattern then I recommend bringing some 12x12 scrapbook paper and stuff to decorate (ribbon, flowers, jewels, etc.) to match. I'm excited to get crafty with you all!

0 comments: