Monday, March 9, 2009

Craft group

For those of you who said you were interested in a craft group, ( Camilla, Sarah Nuttall, Sarah Selin, Lindy & Summer), I bought our craft for the month. It is an Easter Chick. Very cheap, but way cute. With tax and supplies, it will be $5.00 each. I already have the feathers, paint brushes, orange and black paints, and a glue gun. All you will need to bring is some yellow paint for your egg, and orange if you want a specific color.

When do you want to get together? Do we want to do it after book club on the 26th, or sooner? It is an Easter decoration, so it is up to all of you. It does not take long at all. When I did it I think it took maybe 30 minutes to paint, dry, and glue stuff on. Then we can also do a sign up for the upcoming months. Sound okay to everyone?

Stacy

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Book clubs tend to go later (because of the fun chatting afterwards) so I'd probably not want to do it after. Is there any way we could all do it during the day? That may be more difficult with all of our kids and napping, I don't know....

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

PS - Thanks for picking that all up Stacy! It is so cute!

Camilla said...

If we could do it around lunch time (noonish) that would work for me and with Jonathan's nap schedule. I think I'd like to do it before book club, so we can enjoy the easter decorations longer. Any day would work for me, except Wednesday evening.

Los Smith said...

Ok i feel officially out of the loop :) I know i just had a baby but i'm still breathing..lol i would LOVE to join the craft group & contribute to the recipe sharing blog,so if i can be added that would be awesome Thanks girls:)

Sarah Jane said...

I am probably the only that works full time, so sorry days are hard for me unless it's a Thursday, but I'll have my little girl. Don't want to be a party popper but you can all decide on a day and I might just have to do the craft on my own later. I agree that it shouldn't be the same night as book club though.