Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Craft group

As far as craft group goes, I think we are going to have to do it on a Wednesday or Thursday evening. As far as this month goes for Wednesdays, I can't do the 18th, because I will be having the grocery smarts class here at my house that night. But the 25th is open.

For Thursdays, tomorrow does not work, and the 19th is enrichment, so I don't think that will work either. That leaves the 26th, which is book club, so the only other thing I can think of is to do it before at 6:30. It should only take 30 minutes. What does everyone think? I think for the months to come, we need to set a date and plan on that day each month, just like book club.

Let me know what you think as soon as possible. I just want everyone to be able to enjoy their Easter Chick before Easter :)

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Well, Wednesday nights are bad for me, cause Adam has school then. If you don't mind me bringing Jonathan, then Wednesday the 25th seems fine to me. Otherwise, no preference!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I thought the enrichment was tonite?

I usually have either of those open, but with the temple youth celebration, young women's is going to be on Wednesdays every other week. So, I'm out if we do it on the 25th. But you are all welcome to do it then - I can always do mine later, it's really not a big deal! :)

Sarah Jane said...

The 25th works for me. I don't think doing it before Book Club is a good idea because it's hard enough getting to book club @ 7:00 as it is with Drew getting home and trying to do dinner with him before I have to run out the door. So I think keeping it seperate from book club would be best.

Also, if when we decide on a certain day we should try to make it towards the beginning of the month so that we aren't too close to book club night! Just an idea.

Los Smith said...

Stacy,

we are having the craft night this wednesday (18th)right? I got your message, but i want to make sure.

Thanks