Friday, June 13, 2008

Ritz Chicken

No, I didn't name this chicken after myself. Although, it is awesome, and I am awesome, so maybe someone should have. :)

3 cups Rice (cooked)
2 cups Chicken (cooked and diced-I like shredding part of a store-bought rotisserie chicken)
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 pint Sour Cream
1/2 cup Butter (melted)
2 cups Ritz Crackers (ground)
1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds

Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a bowl. Set aside. In a 9"x13" pan, spread the rice along the bottom. Spread chicken over rice. Pour sour cream mixture over chicken. Mix Ritz crackers, poppy seeds, and butter in separate bowl. Put mixture over the sour cream. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

I also like mixing salt, pepper, and parsley in with the soup mix to give it just a little more flavor.

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Sounds delicious! Thanks friend