Saturday, June 28, 2008

July's reading

I am excited to host July's book club! and can't wait to see all of you and have another great book chat. I am sorry I missed this last one, I enjoyed the reading and recommend this book as well. Thanks Tara for sharing! I am actually already about 20 pages away from finishing The Wednesday Letters! and as I had previously mentioned, I am reading it for the first time. Totally not what you expect to read, so I am sure we will have plenty to discuss next month. I will see you all and yes YOU better be there Melis Melis! Take care everyone...Happy reading

2 comments:

Steve&Melissa said...

Vonnie! You are already that close to being done? Wow, maybe I can borrow it from you when you are?

Los Smith said...

Melissa,
you sure can borrow it as soon as i finish it... Happy fourth to everyone!