Monday, March 8, 2010

March Craft Club Update

Ok Ladies! It's finally here! March craft club will be held on March 11th, this Thursday @ my house @ 7:30. The cost is $6.75 and you'll have to bring your own paint. The colors you need are a darker yellow (or whatever yellow you want or have), orange, black, white, and a tan. If you don't have any of these and don't want to go out and buy just one, i'm sure we'll all share. Please make sure to bring your money that night! I can email my address to you guys again if you need it, (I don't really want to put it on here). I'm excited to see all of you. Here is the list again of who I got a craft for:
Summer, Elisa, Lindy, Sarah S., Jen, Stacy, Cami, Melissa, Camilla, and Kristal

Here is a pic of one of the chicks we're doing, they didn't have the other one there today, but it looks similar to this one.



*It's the little chick in the middle*

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Who wants to pick up my craft for me? I'll give you the check! Volunteers?

Shook Family said...

I can. Just bring me the check or I can stop by and get it that night? Just remind me!!