Monday, March 22, 2010

April Craft

Hey I got this off of Cami's facebook. Let me know if you want the craft or if you can come. So far we have...
Summer (buy)
Sarah S.
Elisa
Jen
Sarah N.
Stacey E.
Melissa
Stacey N.
Me
Cami
Krystal
Let me know if there is anyone else that I am missing.
Thanks!
PS It will be on April 1st at 7. We will email you cami's address!


This is the craft for April. The seeds are just painted on but i thought it would be cute with wood seeds that we can glue on it. And the ribbon I didn't buy, but you could add it because it looks cute! The cost is seven fifty. Bring your own paints and whatever brushes you have ( I have brushes that i can share )... the colors are red ( kinda a darker barn red) , or whatever red you want, green, black, and yellow ( a darker yellow is what they used ) And I'm providing the glitter. Please let Lindy and i know if you are coming or if you want the craft? Sorry, it wont let me post it on the blog for some reason. Hope to see you all there :)

1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Cute craft, but I think I am going to pass for this month! Hope you all have fun!