Thursday, February 25, 2010

Final count on craft club

Ok ladies, I need to go to wood connection tomorrow to order our craft, 2 little chicks coming out of eggs. (they are really cute). I need to know if you are coming, if you haven't already told me, by friday February 26 @ 12:00 pm. If I don't hear from you, sorry, but I need to get them ordered tomorrow since i'm leaving town Saturday. Here is who I have so far that wants one:

Summer
Elisa
Lindy
Sarah S.
Jen
Stacy
Cami
Melissa
Camilla (maybe, could you let me know if you want one for sure?)

I'm sorry I don't know the cost yet, but as always it will be under $10. Thanks ladies, and again if there is anyone who doesn't check our blog please try to get a hold of them today or tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Yeah I'll want it, thanks. If someone can then also text me a picture of the final product (pretty please!) that would be great!

Sarah Jane said...

when I go order them tomorrow, I'll take my camera and take a pic and post it here so you can all see what it looks like.

Sarah Jane said...

ok I ordered them today. Sorry i'm a bit frazzled and forgot my camera! So as soon as I finish mine i'll post a pic. Right now the cost is $6 but I haven't gotten everything yet, so as soon as I have a final price I'll let you know! Thanks everyone.