Sunday, February 21, 2010

March Craft Club

Hello Ladies! Its time again for another fun craft! I will be holding this month's craft club on March 11th, since March 4th is my anniversary and we will be in California. So, I have no idea what we are doing yet, but i'd like to get a count of who is coming so I can try to get it taken care of this week. Please contact those who don't look at this blog and ask them if they would like to participate too. It will most likely be an Easter craft, but if they don't have anything cute (which they didn't last weekend when I went) it will be a spring craft. Please either leave a comment here or call me if you are planning on coming or just want to do the craft. Thanks Ladies!

*UPDATE* I'm probably going to be doing 2 little chicks that we can put with our bigger chick we did last year. I'm not sure on cost yet, but just thought i'd let everyone know so they can decide if they want to do it.

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I won't be able to come on the 11th (Josh's birthday) but I'd still love to get the craft from you. Maybe I could send my money with someone else and they could bring it back for me? Either way, count me in for buying one! Thanks!

Elisa & Josh said...

I'll be there. :)

Camilla said...

I won't be there with the baby and all, but I might want to buy it anyways...let us know what it's going to be and I'll let you know!

Shook Family said...

I will be there...but even if Im not count me in for buying one also! I will contact anyone I know that might want it that doesnt look at our awesome blog.

Sarah said...

Count me and Jen in...PS I take her the money and bring your craft back Summer :)

Los Smith said...

I wont be able to come :(...but Happy crafting!!!!

Shook Family said...

Cami just text me and she is coming.

Melissa said...

I will be there thanks.