Thursday, December 31, 2009

.:January Craft Group:.

Alright ladies, I got the craft ordered for January.


If you are planning on bringing anyone else, I need to know ASAP so that I can add that to my order!

As of right now, the craft is going to cost $8. However, that is before purchasing any paint. Does everyone have white, pink, and red paint they would be willing to bring and share? We don't need a ton. I have some as well (not sure how much), but if I have to buy more, then the cost will be more. Let me know what you would rather do! I have plenty of brushes, so you wouldn't need to bring those.

Happy New Year!

***EDIT***

To answer Sarah's questions:

We are making an 'X' and an 'O'. The 'O' is a heart. Wire attaches some little lips. It is really cute!

As for when I need to know by, I ordered today and it's a week out. I'd like to only make one trip to the store to pick everything up, so if I could know by Monday or Tuesday at the latest, then I'd still have time to pick it up and get it made the week of craft group.

Should we just say be in charge of your own paint? I'm happy to share what I've got, but I'm sure we can all coordinate with each other and have enough to go around!

7 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Hey Summer, I can look and bring whatever paint I have. I have lots and am willing to share. Also, I still haven't gotten a hold of Kristal, I'll keep trying. When do you need to know by for sure? What are we doing?

Stacy said...

I know I have pink, white and red as well. Not sure how much, but willing to share what I have too!

Los Smith said...

I have white and happy to share!

Sarah Jane said...

sounds good, i'm still trying to get a hold of Kristal.

Shook Family said...

I think I have white and red from my fourth of july project. Im happy to share. I can make pink with the white and red. Pretty smart huh? haha

Katy said...

Hey Summer,
this sounds like a way cute craft...I'm thinking I might want to join you gals this month...is it too late? Let me know and I'll check my calendar. THanks!
Katy W.

Camilla said...

Hi girls!
I just found out I won't be able to come that night, cause I have a meeting but also because Adam works till 10 that night. I'd like to see a picture of what the finished product 'should' look like and get the materials, so I can work on it at home! Thanks Summer!