Monday, December 28, 2009

.:Craft Group - January:.

Hello ladies!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I am thinking of having our January craft group on Thursday, January 14th at 7:00 p.m. I don't have a craft yet, but will be going out to find one this week. I plan to keep it under $10 of course!

I just need to get a count of who is planning on coming. I'd like to get the supplies and materials squared away asap, especially if I end up having to order something, so please comment here or email me!

summer.andrus@gmail.com

Thanks!

7 comments:

Camilla said...

I'm planning on it!

Los Smith said...

me :)

Stacy said...

Me too, but will possibly be late because of work.

Sarah Jane said...

count me in!

Sarah said...

I will be there!

Shook Family said...

I will be there also.

Sarah Jane said...

my sis in law melissa will be there