Saturday, December 5, 2009

Craft group list for 2010

Here is the updated craft group. Please let me know if you need to trade months. We will still keep it at a $10.00 maximum per month.


Happy Crafting !!!


December 2009: Sarah Selin
January 2010: Summer Andrus
February: Lindy Shook
March: Sarah Nuttall
April: Ivon Smith
May: Camilla Congrove
June: Kristal King
July: Danielle Love
August: Melissa Holt
September: Stacy Erickson
October: Sarah Selin
November: Summer Andrus
December: Sarah Nuttall

I hope it is still okay with Sarah Selin, Sarah Nuttall, and Summer to do two months. If not, I am happy to take another. Just let me know.

Also, Sarah Nuttall, if you don't mind checking with Kristal King and Melissa and make sure they are okay with being part of the rotation, and if not I can change it. Thanks !

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks great to me! I'm fine doing two months!

Sarah Jane said...

yes Stacy I'm totally fine with doing 2 months! Also, Melissa said that would be fine for her to host and i'm still checking with Kristal.