Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Craft club

I didn't hear back from anyone but Camilla and Sarah N. So, I was wondering who is still interested in doing a craft club this year in March, June, September, and December?

March - Stacy
June -
September - Sarah N.
December -

There are still 2 months that we need someone to take. So please let me know if you are or aren't interested in doing craft club this year! I need to know ASAP for March, and if you are would rather do a ST. Patrick's Day craft, or one for Easter? If we don't have enough people that want to do it this year, we may just stop it all together. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Stacy

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Stacy, if not everyone wants to do it, that's fine, u and I can still get together! :-) I'm good with whatever though. If we a craft i'd like st. Pattys day cause I only have the one thing from last year!

Melissa said...

Well I'm in, I would be more then willing to host, but i do live all the way in Salt Lake and i don't if you all would be willing to make the drive. Just let me know. Also I am voting to do an Easter craft. Thanks Stacy for trying to get this going again.
Melissa

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Sorry I haven't answered. Been busy and out of town, so not online a ton! I probably won't be participating in craft club anymore. I need to be home with my family, and it's time to cut out some things that keep me away in the evenings. Plus, I don't have anywhere to put many more decorations! :) Thanks for taking charge of it Stacy, maybe I'll join up again in the future.

Camilla said...

I can do either of the open months. I'd still like to do it (unlike Summer, I need MORE things to get me OUT of the house!) but I'm okay if we don't. Snif snif. As for March, I'm good with either St. Patty's or Easter, I have hardly anything for either.