Saturday, February 12, 2011

Craft club

Hey Ladies,

I know we talked about cutting back on craft club this year, and I think it was decided that we would do every 3 months.

March or April
June
September
December

Please let me know if you are interested in doing this, and if these months are okay. I know March is soon upon us, so if we want to push it to April, we could do that too. I am fine with being in charge for March/April, unless someone else really wants it... Let me know if you would be willing to take one of the months, and as soon as I who is in, I can post a list. Sorry for the delay on this !!!

Thanks.

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Hey Stacy, thanks for getting this organized! :) I am good to take September, also I think doing one in March would be great, if its not too soon for you.

Sarah Selin-Did you ever purchase the letters for the one you were going to do in December? If so, i'd like to get mine from you, I have all the stuff to put it together. Thanks so much!

Camilla said...

I know that Katy was thinking about doing Book Club the first Thursday in March, since she is going to be out of town in Feb.