Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wicked Craft

Hello ladies,

Here is who I have ordered a craft for:

Stacy
Sarah N.
Summer
Sarah S.
Jen
Melissa
Jenny
Traci
Lindy
Camilla
Elisa

Hopefully everyone is okay, but the cost ended up being $19.00 each. That includes: The Wicked letters, witch hat, scrapbook paper, orange rafia, purple wire and purple glitter. I already have green and orange glitter, and am totally fine with everyone using it, especially because it is expensive this time. I also have green, purple and black tule that everyone can use. The one at wood connection has orange instead of black, but I didn't dare buy anything else. The cost DOES NOT include paint. You will need Lime Green, Purple, Orange and Black. I have some, but not enough for everyone.

If anyone is about ready to scream about the cost, SORRY !!! But, to bring it down, you could provide your own scrapbook paper, and OR leave out the witch hat. If anyone would prefer that, I am totally fine with returning those things. Let me know if anyone would rather do it that way!!!

Also if anyone wants pay before craft night, that would be great. If not, just make sure you bring your money that night.

0 comments: