Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Craft Club

Just wanted to let everyone who has signed up for the "WICKED", that craft club will be on Thursday, September 2nd, @ 7:30 pm at my house. PLEASE make sure that if you haven't paid me, to bring your money that night. It is $19.00 per person (and I do need to be reimbursed that night), so if you can't make please come by before or that night to pay me and pick up your craft. Don't forget that DOES NOT include paint. You will need purple, lime green, and orange. Sarah Nuttall and I already painted the hats black, so you don't need black paint anymore.

Let me know if you have any questions.

THANKS !!!

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Stacy, on a previous post Rhiannon Nielsen mentioned that she wanted the craft but couldn't come (This was the "Rhi" that you were wondering about). I guess check with her if she still wants it?

Stacy said...

I actually ordered and picked up the crafts already, so if you know who she is, if you wouldn't mind letting her know, that she can always go to wood connection to get one. They have the scrapbook paper and supplies there. That is where I got them. Thanks !