Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October Craft Group

Hey girls, I FINALLY found a Thanksgiving Craft for us to make on Martha Stewart's website...no wonder none of you have very many Thanksgiving crafts, they're impossible to find (at least under $10, or I'm just not that creative...)! Honestly, I have been doing online research and going to many different stores for like a WEEK. Anywhoooooo.....if anyone still wants to do the washer necklace craft, I have some supplies for that already as well and wouldn't mind organizing a little daytime meet-up for anyone who wants, just contact me....don't know the cost yet.
THIS IS WHAT WE'LL BE MAKING FOR OUR OCTOBER CRAFT: It's called a Pom-Pom Tom/aka a Turkey. We'll also be making the pom-pom pumpkin(s) you see in the picture. These will all be cute as.....decoration anywhere, place-card holders, mantlepiece decor, to glue on your door wreath....etc. etc. etc.
The cost will be around $8 per person, depending on how many people show.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING! I already got the supplies, but I want to know how much to charge, and also if I need to premake some pom-poms if you can't come.
SEE YOU AT MY HOUSE ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 8TH, 7:30 P.M.!!!! (If you want to come as early as 7 p.m., that's fine with me too!)

5 comments:

Los Smith said...

that's a cute turkey gobble gobble! although i will not be able to come this time :( but have a GREAT time!!!and see ya on the next craft!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'll be there, and I know that Stacy is planning on going, too.

I'm all for 7:00 if people are good with that! :)

Sarah Jane said...

Camilla, I'm sorry I can't make it. I have a Relief Society meeting the night before and we are babysitting the night of. Have a great time, I'll see ya at book club at the end of the month.

Sarah said...

I will be there! I can make 7pm too!

Shook Family said...

I will be there at 7...and I might be bringing someone...I will let you know when I hear from her...