Monday, September 21, 2009

October Craft Group Heads Up!

Hi ladies!
The October Craft Group will be meeting at my house on Thursday October 8th at 7:30 p.m. Will that work for you ladies?
I'm working on the ideas for the craft, but I was actually thinking making some washer necklaces for us to wear instead of a Thanksgiving craft, since we have a pumpkin already....
Anyone rather have a Thanksgiving craft? Or, do we not have craft group in Nov/Dec and therefore you'd like to make a Christmas craft? I don't remember.
I was just thinking of doing something different.
Thanks for the input!

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

We do have a club in November, but we don't in December as far as I can remember. It would be fun to do something different...I'm sure it will be great.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yeah, like Sarah said, we have club in November. I think Stacy was planning on doing something Christmas-y.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations and that would probably be my preference. BUT, that being said, I'm totally good with whatever you choose! :)

Nikkala said...

Hi Camilla, you left a comment on Crafty Chick about the necklaces.

If you want to email me at nikkala at hotmail dot com I can help answer any questions you have.

Sarah said...

I don't have really any Thanksgiving decorations either so I like that idea, but I am a bit obsessed when it comes to cute decor for my home:-)...the necklaces are cute too so I am game for whatever!

Sarah Jane said...

I'd have to agree with Summer and Sarah, I don't have very much for Thanksgiving and think it would be fun to do something Thanksgiving related.