Thursday, April 7, 2011

.:April Book Club:.

Alrighty, two people cast their vote, so it looks like we will be reading:

By: Jean Sasson

Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia

It is a really interesting book, and there are two subsequent books as well, so hopefully you'll like it enough to keep reading!

Since I totally dropped the ball and am getting this info out late, do we want to meet the last week of April, or the first week of May?

Let me know your thoughts, it really doesn't matter to me!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds fun! I put a copy on hold at the library and I'm only number 4. It was too late to request all the copies...sorry! I should have reminded you earlier. I will be out of town the last week in April, so I'm all for the first week in May. Thanks Summer!

Camilla said...

Either one's fine with me.