Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Craft Club

Sorry ladies for not being on the ball with this! Life has definitely been crazy...but I am still planning on hosting December's craft group. We will make those big letter initials with scrapbook paper, hung by ribbon. I will be having it at my house, December 9th at 7:30pm. I will provide the letters, black paint for the edges, and modge podge. You will have to bring your own scrapbook paper and ribbon to coordinate. I used about seven different patterns of paper in coordinating red, black, and greens but you can do whatever you like for yourself! If you could let me know if you are coming and want a letter by Tuesday December 7th that would be great because I will go pick up the letters on Wednesday. I also need to know what initial you would like! Thanks again! Sarah

4 comments:

Camilla said...

I think I'll be able to come? What is the cost? Let us know. And I'd like the letter C.

Sarah Jane said...

I want an I. Thanks Sarah!

Shook Family said...

I dont think I will be able to make it. We have been coming up for family stuff and it is getting crazy. So count me out but PLEASE dont forget me...I will come to others and hopefully book club. Miss everyone TONS!!!!

Sarah said...

The cost will be $10!