Tuesday, July 27, 2010

here is the craft



This is what we will be doing, included in the price is ribbon, board, and metal. You'll need to bring your own paint, and the word is stenciled with paint so you'll need that color as well, it will be $10 per person. (Melissa said the ribbons will be longer). It will be at Sarah Nuttall's on August 5 @ 7:00, so let us know if you haven't already if you want one so we can get it ordered. This is who I have so far: (if you decide you don't like it and you already said you want one, we won't be offended if you don't want to do it :)

Stacy

Summer

Lindy

Camilla

Elisa

Sarah S.

Sarah N.

2 comments:

Shook Family said...

Ok I really like it, but I cant come that night. I have a baby shower. So anyway I know for a fact I wont get it done on my own. So if its not too late I wont get one. Let me know if that is ok. If it is too late just get me one and I will try and do it. Thanks!

Sarah Jane said...

Sure Lindy, i'm so offended right now! JK, no worries we haven't bought them yet so you spoke up just in time.

If anyone else doesn't check the blog and you all think they might like to do this, can you contact them and let me know by today? Thanks everyone!