Tuesday, April 20, 2010

May Craft Group!!!

Hello ladies!
We're going to have our next craft group on Thursday, May 6th at my house (8464 Yellow Poppy) at 7 p.m.
We will be making this super cute wood craft from the Wood Connection; two butterflies on a stand. I'm not able to post a picture since our camera went with Adam to South Africa (snif snif).
The cost will be $7.50.
You won't need to bring anything unless you have some really cute pink glitter you want to use (I have some too, but it's not the Martha Stewart cute stuff) or some paint for the butterflies if you don't like pink and purple.
Please let me know if you are able to come before Wednesday the 28th, so I can order it and pick it all up on time. Thanks!
(Some updates above since last time I posted)

6 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

count me in, i've seen them and actually thought about doing them in March and they are very cute. I'll let you know if Krystal is coming too!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'll be there!

Stacy said...

Yes, they are cute, and I am glad we are doing them. I almost bought it to do on my own. Anyway, I want one for sure, and if I can I will come, otherwise, I will just pay you. Thanks !

Shook Family said...

I will be there!

Shook Family said...

can you count Cami in also. Thanks!

Sarah Jane said...

I talked to Krystal and she is not going to do it this month.