Wednesday, October 14, 2009

November Craft Club

I got the November Craft this week, so I just need to know who is planning to come. I think I will do it on November 5th @ 7:30. Does that work for everyone?

The craft is a set a 3 angels. There is a large, medium and small angel. I think they are pretty cute. I did by 3 for everyone, but if you choose to do only two, that is fine. The cost will be around $8.00 or less if you don't do all 3. I will try to do them in the next few days, and post a picture, but not making any promises, that will happen.

10 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

hey stacy, count me in for all 3! Thanks girlie!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'll be there! And I'll be doing all three! They are so cute.

Camilla said...

I'll be there! I'll do 'm all too.

Sarah said...

I am there and I will do all three!

Shook Family said...

I will be there and do all three also.

Sarah said...

Yvon- I still owe you for your craft (is it $6?) So I will pay/bring you money this next craft group...sorry I spaced it!

Los Smith said...

Sara- It was $8 for the witchy :) if you'd like you can pay stacy for my craft for next month? and we'll call it even :)
Stacy- I would like to do the 3 angels too.

thanks

Sarah Jane said...

Yvon, I still need those orange jewels for my witch. could you bring them to the next craft club? thanks!

Los Smith said...

lol sarah, sorry i forgot to put them in you "to-go" baggie, it is on top of my list ok :)

Sarah said...

Yvon- I will just pay Stacy for mine and yours!