Tuesday, July 28, 2009

August craft club

Ok, so I haven't completely dropped the ball, but I did almost forget (thanks to Stacy for reminding me yesterday). I am figuring out what to do for the craft and will hopefully post a pic soon. I wanted to fill everyone out as to what day is best for everyone. I know that we usually do it the first Thursday of the month, but if there is anyone who can't make it or that day conflicts with other things we can try for the next Thursday. So please let me know soon if you vote for August 6th or August 13th. Thanks gals, see you soon.

P.S. if anyone has not come to our fun craft club that would like to please feel free to come. Also I'll need to know who is doing it so i'll know how many to get. It will probably be a fall craft.

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I think either of those dates work for me, although on the 13th there's a chance I would have to bring Reece because of Josh's work schedule. But as long as that's okay with you then I'm good for either!

Count me in!

Sarah said...

Sarah- I don't think I will come to craft group in August since I just had Emerson and I am still getting the nursing thing down, but I would love to do the craft on my own so could you buy one for me and send it home with Summer or Stacy and I'll send money with one of them too?? Thanks! Sarah

Camilla said...

I'm good for either one.

Los Smith said...

either day is good if you dont mind me bringing my girls (hubby's schedule changed) otherwise i would love the craft to make it on my own