Monday, February 23, 2009

March Book

Hey all! I know from some of you that you are like Nr. 70 on the waiting list for "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (probably because of the recent movie release), so I just wanted to remind you all I do have a copy of the book. By now it's probably in Sarah Jane Nuttall's hands, so you can ask her about it at book club this week!!!!! You might get it sooner that way than waiting for the library, who knows.
I am looking forward to another book club, and to discuss "The Book Thief" with you all.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I have it! I'm trying to speed read so I will be done with it on Thrusday for anyone that wants it! Thanks again Camilla. Can't wait for Thursday!

Los Smith said...

Hey sarah can i be next in line when you finish it? I'm excited to read it. I hope all goes well and I can see you all at book club this week :) thanks

Sarah Jane said...

Yep you can, hopefully I can finish it! I'm working everyday but Thursday, and I'll have to clean that day! :)